WiFi in the cloud
Currently, WiFi network management is also possible from the cloud. Whether you're managing a large enterprise environment or multiple geographically dispersed locations, this technology provides remote network security while introducing new devices to it. Thus, it is possible to secure bandwidth for applications with the highest priority, while at the same time you can be sure that access to services for end users is at the right level. That is why large enterprises and geographically dispersed organizations are increasingly choosing cloud-managed solutions.
Benefits of using WiFi in the cloud:
- business policies tailored to the needs of the organization,
- trouble-free operation of bandwidth-intensive applications, such as video conferencing,
- secure management of all devices,
- control and monitoring of application operating parameters,
- assigning the right apps and devices.