PARTNER OF THE MOST DYNAMIC ORGANIZATIONS IN POLAND:
We co-operate with the most dynamically developing organizations from retail, transport&logistic, food, automotive, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and many other sectors
Our customers include: Auchan Polska, Binder International, Black Red White, CNH Polska, Dekorglass, Delphi Automotive Systems Polska, DHL Express, Farmacol, Grupa Muszkieterów (Intermarche, Bricomarche), Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Leroy Merlin Polska, Michelin Polska – STOMIL Olsztyn, Oriflame, Sokołów, UPS Polska, Raben, FM Polska, Unilever Polska, DPD, PKS Multispedytor, Cargill, Colgate Palmolive, VALEO, PKP INTERCITY, Faurecia and many others.
A STRONG TEAM OF EXPERTS:
IBCS Poland has built its competence in the field of systems of automatic data identification-based solutions and mobile solutions improving logistic processes for many years. Presently, it is a strong competence centre that connects knowledge and international practice with the experience of consultants who implement projects in Poland and abroad. Company team consists of over 60 specialists employed in the head office in Nowy Sącz and in Warsaw branch. The competence of our employees is confirmed by numerous certificates, cyclic trainings conducted by company’s Partners, as well as exchange of expertise and experience within IBCS Group. The company cooperates with leading research and education centres, providing assistance in educating enterprise logistic department workers.
IBCS Poland co-operates with trusted technological partners, mutually creating effective solutions that fulfil the individual needs of enterprises. The company provides products and solutions of world leaders in automatic data identification-based solutions, including Zebra Technologies, Extreme Netowrks, Datalogic, Honeywell/Vocollect Solutions, Sato, HighJump and many others.
Solutions for modern business
IBCS Poland offers a comprehensive implementation of projects according to verified methodology that comprises of pre-implementation analysis, through drawing up the plan of a solution, delivering and installing devices, integrating software and IT systems, up to training courses and post-sale service. IBCS Poland provides the following company solutions and applications from technological partners:
- application software – ibcsTiger and HighJump Warehouse Edge – warehouse management systems, ibcsDragon – IT platform for data gathering in logistics and production processes,
- barcode and RFID scanners – handheld and fixed position scanners for industry, office and retail application,
- mobile terminals – mobile computers with built-in barcode or RFID tags scanners, industry computers to be mounted on forklift trucks, for the most demanding work environments,
- wireless networks – planning and building modern WLAN WiFi networks based on 802.11a/g/n technology,
- printing systems of barcode labels, consumables – industrial, desktop and mobile label printers, allowing thermal or thermotransfer printout, automated label applicators, plastic card printing systems, accessories, warehouse and production floor marking,
- production automation – machines and robots facilitating registration, monitoring and managing production processes as well as picking and dispatching,
- vision systems – vision sensors analysing the accuracy of montage based on pre -programmed features.